Welcome to Etubics
Etubics Corporation is a Seattle based biopharmaceutical company developing targeted immunotherapies and vaccine products for a wide range of resilient diseases.
Etubics patent-protected technology has been proven to be safer, more efficient and more effective than current vectored vaccines and gene delivery platforms.Find out more about who we are
Next Generation Vaccine
Etubics is developing innovative immunotherapies and vaccines, utilizing our exclusive Adenovirus Vector Vaccines Platform (AVVP) technology and our patented human E.C7 human cell line, together the Etubics Platform.
The Etubics Platform delivers a long lasting "active" immune response against diseases and induces both cell mediated immunity and antibody.Find out more about our Technology
- Etubics Will Present Results Of Its Colorectal Cancer Phase 1 And 2 Immunotherapy Trial At The Annual American Society Of Clinical Oncology Meeting In Chicago
- Etubics and University of Texas Medical Branch Awarded Grant for Development of Universal Influenza Vaccine
- Etubics Awarded $1.5 Million Manufacturing Contract for Breast Cancer Immunotherapeutic
- Etubics Awarded Over $1 Million Grant to Further Develop HPV Immunotherapy for Head & Neck Cancers
- Etubics Platform Generates Solid Immune Response in Colorectal Cancer Patients